Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

I'm taking a short break from blogging just to enjoy the holidays with family. In fact, it almost Christmas eve and my gifts to others are waiting to be wrapped. That should be my #1 worry.

I'm not concerned about paying my mortgage (I rent).
My finances are in good shape. (I rent)
Last year I was able to focus on my job and it looks like a promotion will go through.
Did I mention I'm getting married in the summer? :) (Great woman)

I've bought a bunch for Christmas, but I'm being sensible.

Whatever holiday you celibrate (or avoid), I hope you are able to relax and enjoy this time of year. (Or, at a minimum, get double time pay for your efforts to keep this counry running.)


For one week, I'm just going to forget the bubble and spend time with family.
Neil

ps
I lied, I can't stay off the bubble blogs... but that's sneaking a read here and there. I really am going to spend a week with family. :)

No comments: